Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Monica's Musing....

where do fruit flies come from??? Don't tell me fruit! I know that...but like magic, millions appear overnight! I love fruit in the summer, my kids love fruit in the summer. We do not like to share with fruit flies! So here is my tip for you: set out a small container with applecider vinegar and a few drops (little) of dishwashing soap. In the morning you will have your very own fly cemetery. Works like magic. I just keep a little dish on my counter all summer long. Hope it works for you! Do you have any tricks to get through the summer?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, look at that... you have another follower! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Monica! I just dumped out our fruit fly cemetry last night. Your blog looks great. I love the photos from MN!

    ReplyDelete