Thursday, May 14, 2009

How Cozi are you?

Ok, so it has been a little bit since I started this crazy blog. I have had a little trouble remembering my log in/password...duh! And since you aren't supposed to write them down for "security" reasons...well, you get the picture. This morning I had the pleasure of taking the time to reset my password since my oldest is off to school, my middle guy just left for his first morning of Kindergarten Round-up and I have no extra little monkeys in my pseudo day care. So it is just the little guy, the dogs and me. A little quiet, a little weird, but very calm. I think I like it! Have you heard of Cozi? I just found it ( well, it was on my new computer). It is a FREE program that is designed to keep you organized. And it is soooo easy! Easier than remembering your password! So far I love it. I can enter all of our commitments on the calendar~ which is color coded and can be pulled up for the whole family or each individual member. It will also send reminders to your phone, email or both. There is also a section for lists~grocery, to-do, etc. This too can be sent to your phone. When I am not using it is goes into "collage" mode and does a picture display of all of the digital photos I have yet to do anything with. Very cool. I am hoping with a little effort I will use the early part of summer to get more organized and that will free up time to play the rest of the summer. How do you stay organized?

2 comments:

  1. I stay organized by sticking the super sticky post-its to my body. Under my clothes of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the comment about Cozi. There are a few ways you can keep track of us:

    - Cozi group on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cozi/12326449530
    - Cozi group on Twitter @cozifamily

    Or you can always follow me on Twitter @cozicape. I tend to post stuff about Cozi on Twitter that our marketing team isn't quite ready to post yet :).

    And please always feel free to tweet (or send) me comments about the product; I love to hear them!

    Robbie Cape
    Cozi CEO

    ReplyDelete