Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Me...with a Blog??

Okay, after much indecision, I have finally decided to start a blog! Just a few months ago I didn't even really know what a blog was. And here I am! Thanks to my friends Amber and Laura who both have blogs of their own. I guess I finally got blog envy. Be sure and check out their blogs here and here. They are both really crafty, clever ladies. I am not really sure what will end up in the blog but there is always something happening here that keeps me jumping. Right know I am trying to "format" my page and it looks so bare so I decided to write a quick entry. So stop back and see how it goes. I am taking a huge leap here!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! You did it! Can't wait to read your musings! (not to mention your abstract thoughts!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link for Laura's blog is not working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are we going to see some more posting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tagged you on my blog to get you jump started with some more posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many comments do I have to leave you to get you to write something?!?

    ReplyDelete